Our Consultative Process
1. Assess Your Current Financial Condition.
We assist you in accurately assessing your current financial condition. We take a look at a number of issues.
- Balance sheet/net worth
- Income taxes
- Risk management/insurance
- Estate planning Analysis; wills, trusts, durable power of attorney, health care power of attorney; living wills; etc.*
- Asset allocation and investment risk analysis
- Tax efficiency of investments
- Retirement and other savings
2. Identify Lifetime Objectives and Strategies.
No two clients are alike, requiring special attention to the circumstances of your unique situation. We take the time to get to know you and tailor financial strategies to assist you in achieving your specific lifetime goals and objectives.
3. Understand Your Options
Some financial advisors may not be willing to spend the time to educate you. We believe an informed client is a happy client. We want you to understand all your options so you can feel more confident.
4. Build and Implement Your Financial Plan
Using a consultative approach, we help you arrive at a plan that you are comfortable with, that meets your financial goals and objectives, and is capable of practical application in the real world. Once completed, we assist you in implementing your financial plan.
5. Monitor Your Progress
Last but certainly not least, we monitor your progress, conduct periodic reviews and suggest course corrections if and when life circumstances require change. Our success is partly due to our customer service. We strive to follow-up with our clients with phone calls, updates, newsletters, and more. We’re here for you.
*Please note that neither Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. nor any of its agents or representatives provides legal or tax advice. For complete details, consult with your tax advisor or attorney.